Not really, you know I have more pictures and stories to tell. But for now I just wanted to tell everyone that we made it, safe and sound. We're doing laundry and loving Sammy and the back yard. Everyone is happy to be here, but missing vacation too, already ready to plan the next one, with lots of interesting debate over where the "next one" should be -- not sure when we'll break it to them that the next one will be many years from now. For now it is a struggle just to stay awake, but in the coming week I'll post some more. Here are a few pictures that I don't think ever made it to the blog, more to come.
Friday, July 26, 2013
Home Sweet Home
We're home! That's it, home!
Not really, you know I have more pictures and stories to tell. But for now I just wanted to tell everyone that we made it, safe and sound. We're doing laundry and loving Sammy and the back yard. Everyone is happy to be here, but missing vacation too, already ready to plan the next one, with lots of interesting debate over where the "next one" should be -- not sure when we'll break it to them that the next one will be many years from now. For now it is a struggle just to stay awake, but in the coming week I'll post some more. Here are a few pictures that I don't think ever made it to the blog, more to come.
Not really, you know I have more pictures and stories to tell. But for now I just wanted to tell everyone that we made it, safe and sound. We're doing laundry and loving Sammy and the back yard. Everyone is happy to be here, but missing vacation too, already ready to plan the next one, with lots of interesting debate over where the "next one" should be -- not sure when we'll break it to them that the next one will be many years from now. For now it is a struggle just to stay awake, but in the coming week I'll post some more. Here are a few pictures that I don't think ever made it to the blog, more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment